VOLUNTARY ACTIVITY – Assistant Fundraising Event – approx. 60 hours [Posted 28 March 2017]
We are a foundation based in Basel (Switzerland) that aims to collect discarded soaps in hotels and to recycle them. Those recycled soaps are redistributed in developing countries to improve sanitary conditions of children and families in need. A social integration programme handles locally the recycling process.
We are already working with voluntary workers and are searching for motivated people to strengthen our team and programme. We are looking for a volunteer, who could help us to prepare our first fundraising event.
Your contribution :
- You are free in April/May/June and can dedicate approx. 60 hours to contact our future participants to the event
- We offer you 2 days of preparation with our team, prior to launching the call campaign, so that you first get to know our foundation and the event project
- « Home office » possible after the initial 2-day-preparation
- Weekly feedback session (approx. 1 hour) with our SapoCycle team
- Fluent in German and French, in speaking and writing
- Good communication skills (you’re at ease on the phone)
- Experience in Sales and/or Fundraising appreciated
- Ability to persuade others
We offer you:
- A project with a multicultural dynamic and friendly team
- The creative energy of a fast-growing organization
- The opportunity to contribute directly to the success of our first fundraising event